If you are a EU-Member and supply services qualified as electronically supplied services to customers not being VAT taxable persons, located in other Member States than your own and receiving your service directly from you (not via a marketplace), you need to charge and account for the VAT of these other EU Member States. This implies that you have to charge VAT to these customers at the rate of the Member State where they are located.

It is important to acknowledge that even if your business is not registered as a VAT taxable person in your own Member State you still have to account for VAT in other Member States where your customers are located.

The MOSS-View collects all transactions happened in the selected period.

To export the table to Excel, select "Export" at the tollbar.